Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Me and Animes.

WAIT WHAT?

Idk What's wrong with me honestly...I've been addicted with Animes for months now...well I didn't even plan on being addicted to it because I did conclude back then that when I get to enter the "Otaku World" there's definitely no way out...Which was undoubtedly what happened to me right now. But I'm not regretting it though...OH HOW I LOVE IT really!

But the thing is I don't get why...why the hell do I not fall in love with the Main Character of the Anime I'm watching?

  • Well First up is Kuroko No Basuke...

The Phantom Sixth Man, Kuroko Tetsuya was obviously the Protagonist in the story but then weird me fell in love with the Red Emperor and obviously the 'Antagonist' of the story, Akashi Seijuuro.

(tbh, I've heard a lot of the fangirls fancies Akashi too...he's quite popular hmm? even surpassing Kuroko from the character poll right?)

Oh not to mention that my poor fragile heart was also captured by the Hawk Eyed guy from Shutoku High, Takao Kazunari. 

  • Then there's Shingeki No Kyojin...

Well, yeah the same case too...We all know Eren Jaeger is the main man...but yeah Humanity's Strongest Soldier, Levi Ackerman managed to steal my heart that easily. Honestly, I already liked him even before watching the Anime Series... He is the bomb okay? I've been hearing his name from my friends, random people, netizens for like every time and every where...he's that popular right! Even deym Abnormal Titans would drool and go hypno lovey dovey at Heichou's stare...his attitude...his...I WILL NOT EXPLAIN FURTHER BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE MASSIVE NOSEBLEEDS. 

  • And here it goes...my current addiction, Kuroshitsuji...

Well...in this case...I'm so hyped up with Demons,Grim Reapers, Fallen Angels and all the unimaginable supernatural thingys that got my nerves on high...Oh I so love genres/plots like Kuroshitsuji's!! The thing is I didn't fancy Sebastian Michaelis like most of the fangirls out there...but he's good looking and uhm hot honestly...(did I just type that omg so not me...haha)

At first, I thought Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his cold demeanor with the constant priceless smiles and grins plus the cool eye patch and how beautiful and kawaii he was when he dressed as girl during one of the parties of 'Viscount of Druitt' already captured my heart well that was when I watched the first season but then...

Then I watched the 2nd season and then...it came..ah no sh---HE CAME!!

What wrong with me really? Well, at first I kind of like hate this character...Yeah I did..At first Episode of Kuroshitsuji II: I was like *Where the hell did Ciel and Sebastian go? I want my Ciel back! Who's this new weird Earl and his 'Sebastian-look-a-like-Butler'?+ Yeah how stupid of me... Well Tadaaaaa!

I'M TRAPPED IN THE SPIDER WEB!!! OH NO! \(T^T)/

YES, I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SADISTIC BIPOLAR PSYCHO BLONDIE WHO WEARS SHORT-SHORTS.


Alois Trancy. 

Oh yeah, I didn't know why I like him but yeah Sadistic characters with mysterious sides catch my attention. tbh, Alois' personality is kind of unique for me. I like how he's so bipolar and all. I kind of feel how he feels too...not gonna explain how and why but we were much alike, I guess? "OlĂ©!"

Well I love him even though he's even more girly than me...LMAO. not to mention he's so beautiful and hot when he dressed up as a maid/girl during the costume ball

Nevertheless he's still my bae *massive nosebleeds* Oh My that look!!


12/30/14


No comments:

Post a Comment