Friday, December 12, 2014

Haggard but happy.

SO TIREEEEED!

We went to this so called place 'Divisoria' where you can buy a lot of things. I mean a lot of things! And to add up to it, there were like 'a million' of people who buy a lot of things there. It was like a war there. odg.

And then we're standing/walking for the whole day..likeeeeee I can't anymore.

But anyways, seeing a lot of things and buying  our costume for the upcoming 'Palig-awitan' (XMAS Song) is so fun...Yaaay it was all worth it!

Then, my Bestfriends, Derrick and Janela won as Mr. & Ms. QCA 2014. odg so prouddd! Congrats to them eh?

Plus, ASB Goddesses was founded. 

Omg I'm Goddess ASTRAEA - The STAR Maiden, Goddess of Justice.


And not to mention my zodiac sign is Virgo too. uwaaah I like it!

Omg Idk I'm so happy right now. Thanks lord for all the blessings!

12/12/14 

No comments:

Post a Comment