Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bored.

I feel Sick.

The moment I woke up my stomach hurts so bad. ugh it was said to be 'cold air went inside your stomach' lmao weird right? Well, It hurts like idrk this is Levi's fault anyway... 

\Levi: What?
\Me: Nothing heichou ... ... I was talking to myself.
\Levi: Tch... 
\Me: ... ... ...

Btw, we don't have classes again today right? and yeah I have nothing to do. Altho it's our summative test tomorrow, that is if classes would resume tomorrow? Ugh I don't have any intentions to review though. oh yeah I'm a lazy ass. whatever. whatever, 

\Levi: Oi brat, you should review!
\Me: but but heichou...I feel sick! I don't want to review!
\Levi: No buts and go review now! do you understand me?!?
\Me: ye-yes...heichou TT^TT

Okay, maybe I should review? Levi heichou wouldn't want me to get a lot of zeroes in my exam. yeah right. Good luck to me!

OHMYGOSH! HEICHOU'S GOING TO KILL ME IF I WON'T REVIEW. OH NO PUNISHMENTS AHEAD. BYE!

12/09/14 

No comments:

Post a Comment