Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Levi Heichou!!

OMG It's already Levi Heichou's Birthday!!!

Odg, It's 'Humanity's Strongest Soldier' Levi Ackerman's birthday! Heichou, Happy Birthday. please do listen to me. I love you! Notice me senpai!


/Me: Heichouuuuuu! Happy Birthday! Omg Look at your pictures up there. so stunning, handsome, omg so perfect. My heichou!

/Levi: Oi Brat! What are you up to? 

/Me: O_O What do you mean heichou?

/Levi: I know you're up to something since you're complimenting me too much. spit it out brat!

/Me: Oh no! Heichou, you've got it all wrong. I'm not saying this things because I want to uhm something.

/Levi: Oh so you want something?

/Me: Oh no no! I don't heichou.

/Levi: tch, whatever. So where's my gift?

/Me: OMYFREAKINGTITANS. Heichou I'm so sorry I forgot about your gift. oh no Heichou. you can kill me now because...omg your gift. I don't have one. *cries a river*

/Levi: *smirks* well technically, you do have a gift for me. Come on brat, follow me in my room.

/Me: Yes, heichou! *salutes*

/heichou walks right to me. Pinning me to the wall. Oh no there's no way out./

/Levi: Now, let me have my gift...

/heichou's face is inches away from mine, hands on my waist/

/Me: Le-levi.. H-heichou...

.
.
.
.

.

/Levi: You can now clean my room, brat.

/Me; What the hell was that heichou? T^T

/Levi: Are you complaining huh brat?

/Me: Err no, heichou. Well then...Happy Birthday...Levi.


(Wth did I just wrote, haha whatever it's kinda fun. lmao)

I LOVE YOU LEVI HEICHOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

12/25/14




No comments:

Post a Comment