Sunday, December 14, 2014

GDRAGON (Bigbang) X LEVI (Attack on Titan)

I've been thinking about this thing ever since who knows when. ugh for a long time now. 

I mean, I actually think Kwon Jiyong a.k.a. Gdragon from Bigbang looks a lot like Levi heichou. 


Look. Don't you just think they look alike? 






THE EYES ARE VERY SIMILAR IN MY OPINION. HAHA

They have the same looks and well, the truth is GD has some of Levi heichou's personality too. And they are both Leaders haha.

And the best thing about it is, BOTH ARE OCDs/Clean Freaks. hahaha yes.

odg pardon me becoz i can't contain my feels..i love them both..ugh like really really super love them

and to think of it GD can even pass as Levi in the upcoming Attack on Titan live action movie. 

not to mention GD's rumoured 'girlfriend' Kiko Mizuhara will be playing the role of Mikasa. hehe I like it tho 

So if GD will be Levi and Kiko will be Mikasa... Odg My OTP...Levi x Mikasa will be in action. uwaaaaah my feels


But honestly, No one suits Levi heichou better than me..only me. hahaha lmao I love you heichou! please don't make me clean the stables for a month. lol

Anyways, that's just it. I will always think Levi and GD look a lot like each other. haha I hope someone will agree with me on this? yes-ssu?


12/14/14

No comments:

Post a Comment