Tuesday, June 2, 2015

THE ULTIMATE BOYFIE LIST

Bands, Boys. Bands, Boys.

presenting

the ULTIMATE Boyfie List
(a.k.a my boyfie list LOL)

1. Harry Styles 
oh yeah, top of my list is the ladies' man Hazza from One Direction. Curly Hair? Dimples? Green Eyes? Deep voice? British Accent? Sexy Tattoos? To die for Body? That's HARRY STYLES for you.
Don't forget the love for Bananas lol












2. Luke Hemmings
next up, Lukey from 5 Seconds of Summer. Just can't resist this cutie. Guys with the guitar is my weakness. Not to mention he's quite good in Math lol and of course the love for penguinssss. Luke Hemmings singing infront of me with his guitar will be the death of me.












3. Chen (Kim Jongdae) 

Jongdae from EXO. Oh my baby, you just can't say no to that smile and his angelic voice. Not to mention he's also funny and absolutely caring. Boyfriend material Kim Jongdae? yes please.









4. Niall Horan
Ohmygosh, of course! Oh No Niall from One Direction. Who wouldn't say yes to this Irish hottie? the accent, the blue eyes, the blonde hair and the smile? OH YES PLEASE! and he's a guitar guy too!!! WHO's EXCITED ABOUT HIM GETTING MORE PARTS IN THE UPCOMING ALBUM? HELL YEAH I AM!










5.Caspar Lee
Caspar is here!! oh yes, youtuber cutie from South Africa. Just can't say no huh? One of the many things I love about this guy is his poker face a.k.a bitchy face mode, lol it's cute okay? AND I absolutely love it when he's with Joe. OMG JASPAR please. brb, will watch more Caspar vids haha












6. Tristan Evans
Say hello to the Sexxay Drummer, Tris from The Vamps. Actually he's the newest, I've known him ever since but haven't like him like 100% until that one time I attended a fan party. tbh, I'm torn between him and James Mcvey but who am I kidding here? everybody loves the drummer guy. So yes Tris, you won my heartttt!!!












7. GDRAGON (Kwon Jiyong)
and last but not the least, from BIGBANG, the one and only, GD GD BABY BABY BABY! I've been liking this guy for 6 years now and I'm like 11 years old that time. He's my perfect guy, my forever Ideal type. Singing? Dancing? Rap? Composing? Writing? Producing? Fashion? Looks? Hell yeah Kwon Jiyong!!! He's quite wealthy too, haha not that it matter though because everybody knows how humble, friendly and caring this guy is. Omg Ji, adopt me. lol

Done. Might Add a few more soon. Haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment