Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm in COLLEGE!!! O_O

So yes, it's my first day of classes today.

I'm finally entering the University. 

As you can see I'm not that excited but I'm too nervous and confused and I don't know really I'm so not ready...

I'm so weird right?? 

Harry: 

/there goes Hazza judging me lol/

Me: Who are u kidding here Haz? I know you love how weird I am!!

Harry:

Me: OHMYGOD HARREH I LOVEYOUTOO!

Anyways, so yeah I decided that I'm going to blog my everyday life in school from now on. Just so I can keep track of what weird things I'm doing haha. I'm sure some of it are boring stuff but who cares?

Just so you know I'm so RANDOM so please just take me lightly hahaha


Luke:

/then a wild luke appears judging me again/

Me: well, hemmings you're weird and random too you penguin!!! you love me!

Luke:

Me: there there hemmings...that;s a good penguin. hahaha sorry I love you too!

So yes, I'm very nervous okay? It's my first time in a university and I'm still a baby. helppp.
I need a lot of oxygen to breathe omg. lol lets just see my daily blogs and find out.

OHMYGOSH GOODLUCK TO MYSELF! I CAN DO THIS FIGHTING!

HARRY AND LUKE WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GIVE ME A GOODLUCK TOO?

Harry:

Luke:

Me: OHMYGOSH THANKYOU BOYS ILOVEYOU!!!

/mentally stabs myself becoz im out of my mind/

no seriously, I wish my first day at the university will be good. I'm really hoping.
I'm wearing my Niall Horan Monday shirt and I hope it will give me a massive luck haha 

Okay then holla. gotta get ready for today~ 

I'm out!!







xxx all the love 

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment